Friday, 21 June 2019

We are in England🤗!!!  Pictures will come tomorrow 🤪 because we kind of missed last night.  Norwegian Air was great.  Easy check in, beautiful new plane, friendly staff, and a decent system for ordering food. The flight from Boston was under 6 hours and I just don’t know how people can really sleep on these flights.  I finally had to turn off my reading light because most everyone was sleeping🙃, but thankfully I had Trevor Noah’s book as an audio book so I could listen in the dark.  Our connection to the train at Gatwick was smooth and the ride to Porthsmouth easy.  We spent the afternoon in the Mary Rose, King Henry VIII’s boat that has been raised and restored.  Tomorrow we are beginning of wit The Victory.  Michael is loving the navel history and artifacts.  The weather is gorgeous and this was certainly a good place to catch up on our time zone changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment